My Prince (poem)

I felt those 

soft lips 

on my cheek 

harshly 

pressing.


Watching his 

back, away 

from me.


He turn his 

head 

showing me 

the brightest 

grin, 

hands 

waving.


I couldn't 

help but 

let my lips 

curve up.


That's 

my 

little 

prince.


Like a 

carousel ride, 

I couldn't get 

enough of it.


It made 

me happy 

like a kid, 

that tried 

the ride 

for the 

first time.


I waited 

for those 

lips 

to press 

on my cheek 

like always.


But I 

heard the 

door shut.


I waited 

for those 

little 

whites behind 

those lips 

and those hands 

to wave.


But he 

didn't look 

back.


Like any ride, 

that you can't 

get enough of.


It's different 

the first time.


letting 

your 

inner 

self enjoy 

the ride,

it suddenly 

stops, 

the ride 

has ended.


But nothing 

will change, 

he's still 

my prince.