Abraham Lincoln Top 20 Quotes

A drop of honey gathers more flies than a gallon of gall.

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.

And in the end it is not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.

Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is and the tree is the real thing.

Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Force is all conquering, but it's victories are short lived.

He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help.

I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to 
succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.

I will prepare and some day my chance will come.

I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.

It is not best to swap horses while crossing the river.

My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

No man is poor who has a Godly mother.

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.

Whatever you are, be a good one.

You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.